Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Etsy Shop Foci

I've been wanting to open an etsy shop for a while now but lacked any focus (regarding what I wanted to sell). I finally decided that, since it will be my shop, I can sell whatever I want! It doesn't need a focus, it can have foci!



These two bags are the first of many items to come; I've made a number of these bags for friends and also for myself. They have pockets on the inside for holding crochet hooks or knitting needles (or, less sexy, pens). I have one (containing a project) that I use often/keep inside my car just in case I find myself stuck in traffic (sssshhhh, don't tell the highway patrol) or waiting unexpectedly for an appointment.

I'll try to document my inventory progress as I go. The shop will likely contain items I wanted but couldn't find anywhere, so I made it for myself.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I've been having similar thoughts. Now I just need to start finishing some objects... Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete